Property management (flats and family houses)
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR PRIVATE OWNERS OF APARTMENTS AND HOUSES AND DEVELOPERS WITH PROPERTY FOR SALE
Our team: Michaela, Robert a Adéla will take care of your Property.
Head od Division: Adéla Press
If you are interested please sent an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: +420 774 480 449
Our services are used by clients who own real estate in the Czech Republic but do not currently reside here, or those who live here but simply do not have enough time to manage their property by themselves.
Property Management services are also sought after by developers who often offer them to their investors along with the property as a part of a packaged deal.
Happy House Rentals Ltd., real estate agency has been on the market for almost 20 years. The Property Management department started 11 years ago and since then we have dealt with over 200 properties. Today we are acquiring new business on a weekly basis as more and more people look to invest in the Czech property market.
Property Management has been one of the most successful services we offer to our clients. Property owners we work with appreciate our professional and responsible approach as well as great knowledge of the property market in general. When we manage your property, we will take care of everything – from preparing the property to be in the best shape for renting, communication with the tenant and all service providers, carrying out inspections, organising repairs, to keeping records for accounting . One of our greatest advantages are strong working relationships we have with reliable service providers, exceptionally skilled craftsmen and other partners who we always happily recommend.
We have acquired a new software which will enable the owners to directly view and control the profitability and occupancy of their property.
How does it work?
Once you get in touch with us, we will send you a detailed description of our services, list of documents we will require from you, price suggestion based on the property you own. If you have any additional questions, you can call Head of PM department Adela Press and she will make sure you get all the answers.
The next step is to meet with us in our office. We can discuss your expectations and we will make suggestions on how to make the best of your property. If everything goes well, we will prepare the Contract and Power of Attorney and agree on the handover date.
At the handover, a member of the Property Management team will record the actual state of the property, take pictures, make note of any damages and list any work that should be done. If, for any reason you cannot be present at the handover, all of the above can be processed via mail and e-mail.
We will send our professional photographer to ensure your place is presented the best way possible and you will be assigned a dedicated agent who will find you the most suitable tenant.
WE PERFORM THOROUGH KYC - CHECKING OF THE DEBT REGISTERS AND REQUIREMENT OF A PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT ARE OUR STANDARD PRACTICE.
How much does it cost?
Management fees vary depending on the size and type of your property.
For managing your property we will charge the following fees:
apartments for long-term rental:
|smaller apartment rented for up to CZK 10000/month||CZK 800/month (+VAT)|
|apartment rented for over CZK 10000/month||CZK1200/month(+VAT)|
apartments for medium or short-term rental:
|any size apartment||CZK 1500/month (+VAT)|
family houses and property on the outskirts of Prague or outside of Prague
|CZK 2000 to 3000/month (+VAT)|
We offer customised packages for our multiple owners.
IF YOUR PROPERTY IS VACATED FOR CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME, WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY MANAGEMENT FEE.
Property Management fee includes:
• detailed apartment inventory
• detailed photo documentation
• secure key storage
• regular inspections – 2 inspections a year for long-term rental, medium and short-term rentals after the end of any lease period
• tenant handover – move in and move out
• cash management - collecting rent payments and forwarding income proceeds to the bank account of the owner
• keeping the security deposit
• providing support to the tenants with the administration regarding energy providers
• receipt, processing and forwarding of any incoming mail
• collection of accounting records (receipts, expenses)
• communication with tenants, SVJ, management companies
• 24/7 emergency service
• assisting tenants with maintenance and cleaning
• managing service providers, ensuring high quality standards
• settlement of any insurance claims, communication with the insurance companies
• assisting with the set up and management of telecommunication services in the property (internet, landline, digital TV).
Services provided for additional fee:
• processing of tax returns (income tax, transfer tax, acquisition tax, etc.)
• furnishing the property, home staging, interior design
• handymen services – installation or service of blinds, curtains, renovations of all kind, design and assembly of kitchen units, transport of old furniture
• cleaning and housekeeping - linen change, laundry, ironing, window cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning, etc.
We will be happy to provide references from our existing clients and introduce our services personally.
If you have any questions...
+420 224 947 623
+420 774 480 450 (9am - 6pm)
+420 775 666 345 (after 6pm)
Happy House Rentals Ltd.
120 00 Praha 2 - Vinohrady
(2 min walk from Náměstí Míru)
Mon - Thu : 9am - 6pm
Fri: 9am - 4pm
(but, of course, we are flexible)
Happy House Rentals is a member of
Real Estate Chamber of Commerce of the Czech Republic
Our agency has a professional
liability insurance for damages